My Quit List
Reasons to quit
- I'm tired of being controlled by cigarettes.
- I'm tired of being controlled by tobacco companies.
- I'm tired of spending $80+ a month on cigarettes.
- I don't want to have to go outside to smoke this winter.
- Smoking is not as socially acceptable as it used to be.
- Fewer of my peers smoke.
- I hate the panicky feeling I have when I run out of cigarettes.
- Smoking is bad for my health.
- Along that line, I'm tired of huffing and puffing while biking or hiking.
Reasons to stay quit
Back to Quit smoking page
Back to Stan's Place
- I found out after quitting that I stunk when I smoked.
- My house stinks from cigarette smoke.
- My teeth are getting whiter.
- I don't huff and puff while walking up to TE anymore (60+ stair steps
up the mountain).
- I don't have to go running outside every hour at work (regardless of
- I can sit through long meetings now without fidgeting and wishing the
meeting would get over just so I can go smoke.
- More hugs and snuggles from the people I love.
This page was last modified June 6, 2001
Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com